Why You Should Attend:
- Learn empowering self-healing modalities to prevent, heal and manage common pain conditions.
- Receive the latest research from top experts in mind-body medicine at Friday’s Mind-Body Research Conference
- Optimize your own health, quality-of-life and gain the whole perspective on your well-being
- Prevent onset of chronic fatigue or day-to-day constriction or pain in the body
- Experience the therapeutic practices with leading master teachers!
- Engage, discover, experience and collaborate with the mindfulness community.. Plus much more!
Who Should Attend:
- Veterans suffering from PTSD, pain or other musculoskeletal conditions
- Those with Arthritis, Fibromyalgia or other painful chronic conditions that limit your quality-of-life.
- Individuals with common or constant pain in knees, back, neck.
- If you suffer from a sports injury, are recovering from the after effects of surgery, a fall or repetitive stress etc.
- Your family, friends and loved ones who suffer from any acute or chronic pain situations.
- Or anyone who wants to prevent common onset of pain symptoms from everyday life!
- Healthcare professional in all fields, including physicians, nurses, therapists, social workers, naturopaths, holistic or nutritionist etc.
- Yoga instructors, Reiki masters, and those interested in self-healing.. Yoga, Meditation, Tai Chi, Qigong enthusiasts!
- Empowered patients and engaged citizens desiring to transform, heal and lead mindfully in our community, nation and world.
Don't miss your chance to learn self-healing modalities for pain conditionsand hear from the leading experts!
Click HERE for Downloadable FRIDAY Directions and Location Maps
Click HERE for Downloadable SATURDAY and SUNDAY Directions and Location Maps
Artwork for sale by "Artwork for your Soul"